Project Overkill - Zombie Squad urban assault vehicle

Demon

Reaction score
Oh ya I haven't been really updating one over the other lol. Makes for kind of a broken timeline of things. Oh well.

Demon

Reaction score
Ok I'll keep on top of this one. Lol.

Peekaboo.

vupu7uda.jpg

Demon

Reaction score
Last I checked this was a build thread. Not a finished truck thread.

Pieces of the pie will come in time. I still drive it all over the province. 1600 km to work and back every couple weeks. I did not rip the bitch apart and let it sit for 2 years. This is a living work in progress.

Last edited:

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Pieces of the pie will come in time. I still drive it all over the province. 1600 km to work and back every couple weeks. I did not rip the bitch apart and let it sit for 2 years. This is a living work in progress.

I hear ya..took me almost 4 years to get mine where I wanted it.

MotorZtruckblog7.jpg

Demon

Reaction score
Yep. Minus the rack and bumper. That's just about what mine looked like as a single wheel truck with the 450 diffs.

Demon

Reaction score
Well that never crossed my mind. At all. Neither did pulling the latches or rods or handle. So with that all obliterated looks like this one is a wall hanger. But have another one. That's blue already and I'll make sure it latches after and I'll run it. **** ya 'eh

Last edited:

Demon

Reaction score
Winter rubber arrived 245/70r19.5 load range G, Goodyear casings MT/R treads. and 25" bulletproof "American Force" edition rear dually mudflaps. That's a tomorrow project though.

ju5are9a.jpg

hyzesu2a.jpg

Latest posts

Members online