Low coolant

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
I was cleaning under my hood and noticed no coolant in the degas bottle. I went to ford and refilled it to the line. I have to make a appointment and have them inspect for leaks. I have no drips on the frame or ground.

No warning lights came on and temps seem normal.

So check your fluid levels !

The truck has 23k miles on it

tmillburg

Reaction score
thinkin its egr cooler buddy... only logical and simple hopefully explanation..

sounds like a winner, mine was low the other day, filled it and havent notice any change....even tho my EGR is goin bye bye:jammin:

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
Trucks at the shop, no luck on finding the issue yet. They are pressure testing the radiator for leaks.

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
Well picked up the truck today, they said the couldnt find anything wrong. Go F@#*ing figure ! They said bring it back when the degas bottle is empty again and not to refill it, like I did. They pressure tested the radiator and system over night and not a single leak.

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
I found my leak the radiator crimps are pulling apart. Bottom of the radiator on driver side by the tow hooks.

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
Quote from my wife " These dealers suck these days !" "They leave it up to you to find out what your problem is and want you to tell them how to fix it."

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
New radiator on its way and under warranty. I should have the truck back Thursday. The radiator split like the 6.4s did.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.