Cab bushings

crash86

Reaction score
I've searched this topic and can't really get a definite answer. I've got a cab mount that completely deteriorated and is causing a clunk over the slightest bumps in the road. From what I've read, OEM is the way to go but I've also read about the Daystar kit and heard good things. And I know Kevlar is not the optimal choice. So my question is, has anyone installed the Daystar polyurethane kit? How did it ride vs OEM? Any squeaks? Any input is appreciated, wanting to order tonight so I can install this weekend. Or if not I'll run to the Ford house tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash86

Reaction score
Sorry if not in the right thread, move if need be.

florida 6.0

Reaction score
I have the Daystar kit . It took a little while to settle and all the creaks and pops to go away . You will definitely feel the road more with it . The truck does feel way more solid .

crash86

Reaction score
Well my daystar kit will be here today I'll be installing tomorrow morning granted I don't have to go into work. Thanks! I'll give an update once it's done. Did y'all torque your bolts down? If so, what's the spec?

Diesel625

Reaction score
I installed the daystar kit a few months ago on my 06 f350 dually. The kit is still snug and rides better. I guess anything would help compared to what was left of the oem bushings.

Latest posts

Members online