P132B 2015 retro kit installed

DieselDog

Reaction score
I have a 2012 f250 with full DE1ETE Sprtn tune SOTF box tunes,Volant air filter system
Ever since I've installed the 2015 factory turbo retro kit I intermittently get a loss of power after idling and a P132B sets. I have attempted to get a custom tune from Sprtn but they have not provided one yet it's been 2 weeks since request and 1 month since retro kit installed. Has anybody came across similar concern with there truck and what fixed it? Any suggestions could help and would be appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

sgrol

Reaction score
I know this is an old post but was there any help from *******? I an also getting that code with the stock turbo and 140,000 miles on my 2012. I lose boost when the code sets. Clear code and all is well until code sets again, which is getting more and more frequent. Am running *******'s +40 tune and all ******d. I tried cleaning my MAP sensor but that killed it so bought a new one. Hoping that solved the problem but it didn't. I'm wondering if my turbo is on its way out. Do you like the 2015 turbo?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
oh man .. not sure what to tell you but highly doubtful there's gonna be any help .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.