2011 f350 chassis truck problems

jrex2506

Reaction score
Ok im asking this in relation to my cousins truck. He just got a shop to load ******** tunes on his tuner. He installed them and they run for two seconds and shuts off. Does that mean the tunes are written for the wrong truck?

Also are these trucks prone to crank bearing failures if used hard from towing. He thought the turbo was bad because these chassis turbos suck but his shop guy told him about the crank failure. Im kinda on the fence about this diesel shop, the guy is supposed to know the 6.7s good but half the time he comes back theres always an issue that takes several trips to get right.

Sent from my.....i forgot.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
So it went to get tunes and now won't start & has a crab issue? If it needs a bottom end we can get him in and out in a couple days if he wants to make the drive, doing a 13 right now that lost crank bearing, should be easy to tell if it's turbo or crank. If the truck doesn't have a huge body on it we can also get it picked up if goes that route

jrex2506

Reaction score
Im leaning more toward a turbo problem but if it is the crank what is the average price of fixing it? I dont know a lot on the 6.7s as i do the 6.0. Lol

PDT1081

Reaction score
Im kinda on the fence about this diesel shop, the guy is supposed to know the 6.7s good but half the time he comes back theres always an issue that takes several trips to get right.

Does the shop name start with a "C"?

Latest posts

Members online