New Odawg Stage 3r Intake Manifold

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I know there have been a few threads already but I wanted to post my own. These intakes are AWESOME. I just installed one on my truck and I can't say how impressed I was with them. The fit and finish is perfect. I was coming from the Old Style stage 3 ported intake and I could definitely notice a difference.

Are you looking for quicker spool up, cooler egts, and more power. Then you NEED THIS. The new S3r Intake from Odawg Diesel. They have increased the efficiency of the whole system by creating a brand new casting. They made it slightly larger than stock with much better air flow.
These are not "modified stock" intakes. These are 100% brand new with no core charge.

New casting that is engineered to flow more
Quicker Spool up
100% American Made
100-200 degree egt drops
Better Fuel Economy
We have alread seen some before/after dynos number reporting and increase of 27 horsepower and 83ft/lbs of torque. Along with quicker spool up and cooler egts.

https://kcturbos.net/collections/new-products/products/odawg-stage-3r-intake-manifold

IMG_7416_zps7sbzrmp4.png

webb06

Reaction score
Do these fasten down like other ported intakes? The smaller bolts down inside with a bung on top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Do these fasten down like other ported intakes? The smaller bolts down inside with a bung on top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they do. The only difference is that the port holes on top of the manifold are larger now so it makes it much easier.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I know there have been a few threads already but I wanted to post my own. These intakes are AWESOME. I just installed one on my truck and I can't say how impressed I was with them. The fit and finish is perfect. I was coming from the Old Style stage 3 ported intake and I could definitely notice a difference.

Are you looking for quicker spool up, cooler egts, and more power. Then you NEED THIS. The new S3r Intake from Odawg Diesel. They have increased the efficiency of the whole system by creating a brand new casting. They made it slightly larger than stock with much better air flow.
These are not "modified stock" intakes. These are 100% brand new with no core charge.

New casting that is engineered to flow more
Quicker Spool up
100% American Made
100-200 degree egt drops
Better Fuel Economy
We have alread seen some before/after dynos number reporting and increase of 27 horsepower and 83ft/lbs of torque. Along with quicker spool up and cooler egts.

https://kcturbos.net/collections/new-products/products/odawg-stage-3r-intake-manifold

IMG_7416_zps7sbzrmp4.png
6.4 next?

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I am not sure if there is an actual 6.4 mold planned... but these might be modified to fit the 6.4. As long as the bigger manifold clears the turbos and such.

Were you able to find how the testing was conducted because that would seem to be pretty important if it was a stock manifold vs this one or if it was a ported stock manifold, they look like a really nice piece Just curious on the testing consitons..

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Were you able to find how the testing was conducted because that would seem to be pretty important if it was a stock manifold vs this one or if it was a ported stock manifold, they look like a really nice piece Just curious on the testing consitons..

The results of the 27hp and 83ftlbs of torque was comparing vs a STOCK intake.

I personally was running one of his old stage 3 intakes and I could definitely notice a difference. I wish I would have taken the time to dyno them back to back but I did not have time.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
What all is needed to connect or relocate coolant hose from degas and to oil cooler?

There are lots of great options. I made my own from Autozone with just a hose, a brass T, and a few hose clamps.

There are also a few vendors that offer kits.

ODAWG714

Reaction score

The dyno it was tested on was a superflow dyno. No mod change from before and after dyno pulls.
The truck has 175/30cc injectors and a s362.

Flow numbers from stock, the old stage3 race manifold that's retired and the new S3R will be released this week.

And more different setup dyno pulls will be made here soon.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Flow numbers are popping up. VERY IMPRESSIVE RESULTS!!!

Stock flowed 567cfm
Retired stage3 flowed 643cfm
New S3R flowed 788cfm
The new S3R ported by dynamic diesel flowed 856cfm.