6.4 single turbo kit

Reaction score
Well we've been talking back and forth about doing something on this so I just went ahead and ran with it.

T-4 mount budget single kit. Uses existing up-pipes. All 304 ss piping. 1/2 thick flanges. Stainless braided supply and return lines. 2 piece stainless downpipe. 304 stainless hot pipe elbow. Vibrant boots. Works with no-limit intakes and has aluminum brackets to support factory fuel cooler. Ceramic coated t-4 adapter.

uge9ujev.jpg

guhehe9y.jpg

ave5u3ev.jpg

9uredyzy.jpg

These will be available for sale mid may. And will be available as a t-4 mount only. The kits will utilize s300 base chargers in several size variations and different billet versions as well as fmw. This will make a nice start for DIY compounds. In the future we will have an add on compound setup.

Pricing will be released next week.

Let me know what you guys think...

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Single 66 on this six speed truck runs flat out amazing over stock turbos. I'm really excited for what some of the other people getting these first kits have to say.

Morgan cant wait for the prices. will this kit work with stock style uppipes?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
looks good!

what gauge tubing are you using on the pedestal? I always get concerned with stainless cracking in applications like that. Every stainless turbo header I've ever run has cracked, but they were all thin-wall

Reaction score
Well I'll have some pedestal pics here soon. The tubing is heavy wall 304 16 gauge. We use it on a lot of our builds. It's tubing from vibrant so it's good quality. Ceramic coated inside and out will drastically help with heat too. We ran the truck and you could literally hold the pedestal pipes five minutes after we shut it off.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Well I'll have some pedestal pics here soon. The tubing is heavy wall 304 16 gauge. We use it on a lot of our builds. It's tubing from vibrant so it's good quality. Ceramic coated inside and out will drastically help with heat too. We ran the truck and you could literally hold the pedestal pipes five minutes after we shut it off.

that's awesome

Reaction score
e6uqa6a4.jpg
me9u5yhu.jpg
e6etu4ez.jpg

Here are some pedastal pics...

Pricing will be as followed

Full mounting kit with s300 cast turbo $1850

Full mounting kit with s360 billet turbo $2250

Full kit without turbo $1350

Pedestal only $650

Kit comes with oil lines, pedestal, downpipe, charge outlet pipe, boots clamps and fuel cooler brackets. No limit intake is not included but is readily available as this kit was designed to use it.

Availability will be 3-4weeks currently. Any updates will be made here on timeline for sale.