• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 F-350 Harley Davidson Edition

Reaction score
Putting my pride and joy up for sale. I don't owe on it so if it doesn't sell it's not a big deal. Only reason I'm posting it is because my wife and I just found out we will be having our first child. So just thinking about getting something a little more child friendly.

First off the truck was BULLETPROOFED AND DELETED @ 54,000 miles right after I purchased it last August and the oil cooler was just replaced 2 weeks ago along with a flush.
FUEL/VALVALVETRAIN:
RCD 205/100 over injectors
Driven Diesel regulated return
FASS 200gph fuel system
6.4 banjo bolts
RCD THUMPER billet HPOP
Dyno Proven fuel sump
RCD billet pushrods
AIR/COOLING:
Barder Stage 3 68mm VGT
AFE intake
Banks techni-cooler intercooler system
Absolute performance APEX ported intake manifold
Bulletproof diesel ceramic ported exhaust manifolds
AFE Mach Force 4" downpipe
Sinister diesel 4" HD uppipe
4" custom straight pipe all the way back with black tip

STANCE:
8" custom lift
20x14 XD riots..... Black and billet
37x13.50 Toyo Open Country MT's (5,000 miles)
Duel steering stabilizers
Brand new Redhead steering box (1,000 miles)

TRANSMISSION:
Fully built competition 5r by Darkhorse Diesel (1,000 miles)
Good for 900hp level with a 2 year warranty
PI billet triple disk torque converter

Probably forgetting some stuff but feel free to PM me with any questions.

Price is 35,000 obo
I know that my seem a little steep but I have well over that in it and the wife says that's as low as I can post it lol. Price is obo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 336

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Seen this truck on craigslist yesterday an thought man. I know I've seen it somewhere. Good luck with sale an congrats on being a parent.

bricewise

Reaction score
GLWS. But I'll tell you this, my 18 month old and 2 month old but love my truck. The sound of a diesel soothes them and put them to sleep every time they get in!

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
GLWS. But I'll tell you this, my 18 month old and 2 month old but love my truck. The sound of a diesel soothes them and put them to sleep every time they get in!

I'd have to give this a giant +1. When all else failed with my daughter a quick trip in the noisy truck was enough to put her to sleep. Having our second child in about a week, hope the truck still works it's magic!

thuglike

Reaction score
Guys this rig is MINT!!!!!!
Seen it, heard it...almost drove it!! It is one of the nicest rigs I've seen!!!!!!

f3502wd

Reaction score

My daughter is almost 4 and loves going in my dually.

Reaction score
Yeah I believe the woman and I decided not to sell it. She said I have too much in it and she said she didn't want to hear about how much I miss it and that I never should've sold it.

Reaction score
So I'm returning home from Iraq today do to a crushed nose and broken orbital socket, which means my pay will be cut in less than half. I'm having surgery and then have to recover. I've got no choice but to put my truck back up for sale to pay some bills. $28,000

cbf9703

Reaction score

I'd have to give this a giant +1. When all else failed with my daughter a quick trip in the noisy truck was enough to put her to sleep. Having our second child in about a week, hope the truck still works it's magic!

I agree. My kids love the X and the truck. They fall asleep better and stay asleep longer than in any of the grandparents rides. I hate having to crawl in their cars to get the kids out, I'm so used to the space and level of my truck. Plus we can all ride together when we go camping or are towing. Getting something else may be easier on the wallet and mileage, but I wouldn't just use the baby friendly excuse.