Fall Brawl in Dillsburg PA 11/01/14

Stroked777

Reaction score
Didn't see any thread here about it but figure I would start it, so who's going or who had been there? This will be my first fall brawl

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I go every year and it is always awesome! Might not make it this year but I really want to.

RSK

Reaction score
I want to go, went to spring fling there had a good time, did a baseline dyno, would be nice to see what it dyno's if i can get a 75 from rcd in there.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I believe I'll be going. Don't know about dynoing. Sounds like my truck will just be a run of the mill nothing special truck there.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'll probably go down Friday night and depending on the hotel rates might stay til sunday

nice. I'll try to make it out Sunday. Just checked the FB page for the dates.

Edit: Just read Rick's post and saw it is Saturday only this year. Might not be able to make it

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
It's only gonna be Saturday? no way they will fit all the trucks that want to dyno in

Saturday Only: I know this is also a change that some aren’t happy with; however, it was a change that DGR wanted. After everyone leaves, it takes 3-4 people about 3 hours to scrub the soot out of the dyno bay and clean up after the show. Since DGR is not a diesel shop, most of his race car customers don’t like the soot everywhere, and he tries to keep his shop (especially the dyno bay) clean. He decided he’d rather run more on Saturday, and work on cleaning and rearranging on Sunday morning, and frankly, the number of people we’ve had run on Sunday has made Sunday a wash at best, and sometimes, it costs more than it brings in and we have some down time. Saturday is primarily the big day, so that is why the decision was made to limit it to 1 day.

That is what Rick's post said... ^

Stroked777

Reaction score
I don't have fb. But the fiancé does. I'll still probably go. Friday I can drive down and then Sunday drive back. For strapped for cash I drive down the nigh before and stayed at a hotel. And then drive home the day of the event and didn't get home til about 1am. That's not fun driving the mountains at night lol

Latest posts