6.7 turbo kit giveaway

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
The online purchase will continue until the 21st of this month (so we can get the Shirts & tickets sent out before the drawing)....That being said if you wish to buy a shirt and enter into the raffle after the 21st you must stop by the shop or attend the event...We will have shirts and raffle tickets at the track.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Just saw this, glad it's was extended till the 21st. Got my ticket/shirt ordered, the 27th happens to be my birthday.............. Wonder if that'll improve my chances???:)

Keith

Chris.v

Reaction score
Any idea of when the shirts and tickets will be shipped out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
We just received the box of shirts and the color is not what we want. So delivery of the shirt is going to be postponed. We are considering a different option for getting you guys your ticket.

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
For anyone who filed a PayPal dispute, it clearly states that the shirts would not be shipping until this week

Jbenso127

Reaction score
We just received the box of shirts and the color is not what we want. So delivery of the shirt is going to be postponed. We are considering a different option for getting you guys your ticket.

I'll take a different color! Lol. What will you guys be doing with that bad batch?

03mm

Reaction score
Sweet, excited for this weekend. I am trying to get some donations colected to bring with me.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I'm sorry for both of ya but Saturday is my birthday!! I'll be glad to send ya my recently installed 15 kit when I swap it out for my birthday present!! :hammer:

Keith

Latest posts

Members online