Fall Brawl in Dillsburg PA 11/01/14

Stroked777

Reaction score
So you just pick up fireworks when ever you want. Luck bastard I have to drive atleast 3 hours to a place I got a few miles south of Binghamton, south of the Susquehanna river. I end up dropping 5 bills each time I got for my dad LOL

RSK

Reaction score
Its like 6 hours for me, i'm not driving that far for only 1 day. That's a bit far.

dsberman94

Reaction score
If sperman promises he won't come, I will consider comin

*** that. You don't know me. I don't know you. Only time you'd see me would be if you saw my truck actually get on the dyno. If I go. Go play with the ginger and his horses or somethin.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Apparently, they have changed it to Saturday only this Fall, Tom. Came as a surprise to me too lol
Really a shame but I think they want to make the event smaller.... Imo they should go all out and find a bigger area and get 2 dynos going, they never have near enough dyno spots as it is.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Really a shame but I think they want to make the event smaller.... Imo they should go all out and find a bigger area and get 2 dynos going, they never have near enough dyno spots as it is.

I don't blame them. Sunday is usually pretty lame, and that gives them time to clean up. The amount of work that goes into these events is unreal, I know when we do our dyno days at Stump's it is usually a solid 1-2 full days of prepping the before and a good day after cleaning up and recovering. Not to mention all the months of planning and organizing. I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner to be honest.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

Thats what I'm saying. I would have definitely stopped by on sunday if I go to the game but now I'm trying to decide if I want to go to this or the MD, PSU game