LED Headlights and Fog Lights

Reaction score
The factory bulb has a locking collar over the bulb which no longer fits because of the larger than normal diameter fan on the rear of the bulb I'm very frustrated that they came. With no directions so is my friend who bought the second pair I am saying they are great modify them to work because they are so bright he may want a return if no rapid solution

I have sold hundreds of sets of these lights. There are no directions cause its no different than replacing a light bulb. Im really not sure where your having a problem? Maybe post some pictures.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I have sold hundreds of sets of these lights. There are no directions cause its no different than replacing a light bulb. Im really not sure where your having a problem? Maybe post some pictures.
I think he is talking about the Jetta. They have a hold down clip that goes over the back of the factory bulb. No way it would fit with these since they have that big fan on the back. This is the reason I don't have them in my Jetta

Pstrke96

Reaction score
9007 fix

So with a 9007 setup the factory lock ring is what holds the bulb in normally to adapt to these you need to cut the factory collar in half so all that's left are the retaining tabs and lock cams if that is understandable. The oracle collar goes into the headlight housing and then the modified ford collar over that which then does the 1/4 turn twist lock now the oracle collar is locked securely in place
Then the bulb itself inserts through the new "assembly" and also does a 1/4 turn to lock in

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 163

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I had to cut my factory lock ring down to 3/4" thick. Keep that in mind when selling to an obs guy. Also noticed the position of the bulbs tabs puts the low beam on tip and high Beam on the bottom but I feel it should be the other way around

Pstrke96

Reaction score
They look similar however Josh's are made by oracle lighting mine have been in for about 6 weeks and work great good product shipping and customer service

6.7pstroker

Reaction score
IMG_5127_zpsf2153764.jpg

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Cant wait to get them in. Thanks Josh for the great service and crazy fast shipment!

HPGod

Reaction score
What D2 light style do you suggest for highway use. (Not blinding oncoming traffic. Driving or hyper spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online