• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 F-350 Harley Davidson Edition

gfulton

Reaction score
So I'm returning home from Iraq today do to a crushed nose and broken orbital socket, which means my pay will be cut in less than half. I'm having surgery and then have to recover. I've got no choice but to put my truck back up for sale to pay some bills. $28,000

Thanks for your service and GLWS.....

Jesse_01

Reaction score
So I'm returning home from Iraq today do to a crushed nose and broken orbital socket, which means my pay will be cut in less than half. I'm having surgery and then have to recover. I've got no choice but to put my truck back up for sale to pay some bills. $28,000
Damn what happened? You weren't over there for long were you?

Reaction score
I'm fine fellas. Just broke my nose in 4 places. Luckily I didn't have an orbital fracture like they had originally thought. Just had surgery 2 days ago and hurts worse then when I broke it. Anyways. truck is sold!!!

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm fine fellas. Just broke my nose in 4 places. Luckily I didn't have an orbital fracture like they had originally thought. Just had surgery 2 days ago and hurts worse then when I broke it. Anyways. truck is sold!!!

They start fighting with their fists back in the sandbox?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Lol actually it was from a softball. We play 2 times a week and I was playing shortstop when a buddy hit a hard ground ball..... I went to make a play on it and it hit a rock, bounced straight up into my face. They had me on a plane the next morning. Been in Iraq 10 years and a softball is what takes me out lol.