The Next Chapter

C2tuck

Reaction score
Yeah but you two still have diesel running through your veins...

At least bigr still has two diesels to offset the F-150..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Yeah but you two still have diesel running through your veins...

At least bigr still has two diesels to offset the F-150..

Rub it in. Lol.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Butthurt?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Over paying 20k less for an F150? There's just dunes and trails everywhere on my daily commute damn it I should have bought that rolling house payment... what was I thinking? LOL eat a Snickers

Sent from my Galaxy S7

Black AOD

Reaction score
Over paying 20k less for an F150? There's just dunes and trails everywhere on my daily commute damn it I should have bought that rolling house payment... what was I thinking? LOL eat a Snickers

Sent from my Galaxy S7
My comment wasn't directed toward you about him having an F150 raptor. It was a general statement

Go play in your concrete

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
My comment wasn't directed toward you about him having an F150 raptor. It was a general statement

Go play in your concrete

Brazilian Steak House. Pencil me in.

Now back to nut swinging on Mike LOL

Sent from my Galaxy S7

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
actual update-

got the fleece cheetah in last weekend , its much stronger in the mid range and a good bit stronger up top. i was shocked at how limiting the stock charger was, boost went from 48psi and 69psi of back pressure to 58psi of boost and 66 psi of back pressure. the ebp sensor did $hit the bed so i need to replace and confirm , but that should be correct with the larger turbine of the fleece. next will be some 45% injectors from dynomite just to max out the exergy 10mm pump . still on stock motor , all is well, today LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Staying tuned for the firework show!

mine has updated rods , and has had it's ass kicked at 50psi with fuel , i think if it was gonna fail it would have already, as the others have failed quick. if it does, i have a motor ready, but would prefer not to turn mine into an anchor .

gotchadollar

Reaction score
I think it will be an awesome test to see if it will last. Does make things a lot easier to swap when you don’t scatter the block! Good luck dude!
mine has updated rods , and has had it's ass kicked at 50psi with fuel , i think if it was gonna fail it would have already, as the others have failed quick. if it does, i have a motor ready, but would prefer not to turn mine into an anchor .

50_shooter

Reaction score

By updated you mean stock rods on all 17-18's right? Or have you had this motor apart?

qzillanut

Reaction score
By updated you mean stock rods on all 17-18's right? Or have you had this motor apart?
Of course it’s stock 17-18. He even said so. It’s just that they got better rods for the 17-18 and someone has to be brave enough to find the limit of them. Honestly I’m not gonna push mine to the edge. But I appreciate what mike is doing. Without testing we have no knowledge.

Black AOD

Reaction score
For reference

2011-2016 style rods on the left, 2017+ Updated Rods on the right

Screenshot_20180404-173348.jpg

FYI Some 2017 trucks did not get these rods. Most did but some did not. Star Off road found out the hard way with their F450 and so have a few others

Danny26

Reaction score
FYI Some 2017 trucks did not get these rods. Most did but some did not. Star Off road found out the hard way with their F450 and so have a few others[/QUOTE]

Anyway of finding out if you have them? Other than the hard way.

Latest posts

Members online