Getting some work done at Mad Matt's

JMart

Reaction score
Truck needed an oil cooler. I did it myself once but had the seal break after about 3 weeks on the road and didn't want to do it again. So I figured might as well have a pro do it and get some upgrades while it is in there. So I had it towed over to Mad Matt's new shop in Aledo.

Here are some pics Matt just sent me.

IMG_5093_zpsvac5ebhp.jpg

IMG_0254_zpsjnallzaw.jpg

IMG_3966_zpsmbzmfylb.jpg

Getting studded after running tuned for almost two years. Just put a WW2 in the PMax and Mishimoto intercooler pipes while it was down. Just need to get with Tony Wildman and get a tune for it after I pick it up.

JMart

Reaction score
Hell take good care of you up there! Great people and great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is good people. He was the only one who noticed I hadn't been on the forums or facebook on 9 months.

Glad to see that old thing is still kicking Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup its still going. Although at the rate of repair per mileage, one could consider it at just barely kicking. I haven't put 20k on it in the 29 months I have owned it.

Matt does awesome work! Glad he could get you fixed up. How's that new shop of his?

I haven't seen the inside yet but it looks way bigger than the last one. We dropped the truck off after hours. Hopefully I get to go inside and check it out soon. He is 60 miles from me through metroplex traffic the whole way or else I would have dropped by to check out how things were going.

JMart

Reaction score
So after all the texts and phone calls worth of free advice over the years, I finally paid Matt some money today. I got my truck back, studded and updated. Damn I missed driving around in this thing. I can't wait until I graduate UNT so I can spend some more money and send it back to Matt for some more upgrades.

Latest posts

Members online