DPC 2016

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
People left because they tried spiking the dyno? I thought that was the whole idea of nitrous?

The great MAP sensor mystery. Sounds like a book my grandma would read

slc6oh

Reaction score
Definately seems like the ucc event stole alot of wind from dpc's sail..

Good seeing a 6.0 take it.

swinky

Reaction score
Where did the 140 MPH come from then?

Charlie has run 10.0 @ 140 more than once but that wasn't at DPC actually.

god this thread is so confusing . SABOTAGE !!!

i doubt anything was sabotaged...maps sensor was unplugged
He went [email protected] with a junk 60ft. Next round went 10.8@110 with a much better 60ft. He coasted to the finish because the other truck was way behind. His last pass would've been deep 10s had he stayed in it.

The map sensor thing is very fishy. I know Charlie pretty well so obviously I'm believing him.

What a lot of people are ignoring is the fact that is started raining on that pass anyway. He should've gotten a rerun regardless.

I believe he may have broken some of lavons records. Not sure yet.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
He went [email protected] with a junk 60ft. Next round went 10.8@110 with a much better 60ft. He coasted to the finish because the other truck was way behind. His last pass would've been deep 10s had he stayed in it.

The map sensor thing is very fishy. I know Charlie pretty well so obviously I'm believing him.

What a lot of people are ignoring is the fact that is started raining on that pass anyway. He should've gotten a rerun regardless.

I believe he may have broken some of lavons records. Not sure yet.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Pretty sure that 137 mph is a record. I think a 10.8 doesn't set a record though. Everything else I have no clue

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
People left because they tried spiking the dyno? I thought that was the whole idea of nitrous?

The great MAP sensor mystery. Sounds like a book my grandma would read
Idk exact details I was skimming through one of Dimitri's FB rants. Something about one of the trucks trying to shift on every dyno pass

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
According to what I read, they said it had trans issues and wouldn't do it with out shifting so it needed to count.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's amazing to me how so much misleading and bull**** information gets stirred up in these threads. All on some he said she said drama.

at least it got people talking, if not , nobody woulda mentioned dpc ! congrats on the win man !