2016 Project - 2015+ Turbo Bolt On Compound Kit - Midwest Diesel

TrickTruck

Reaction score
That is so cool, well done guys, Bravo!!

I'm sure way out of my pricerange, but I can dream of that winning lotto ticket and what I'd do...helping all my friends and all.

So sweet. LOVE the sound of the turbo when you let off.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
That is so cool, well done guys, Bravo!!

I'm sure way out of my pricerange, but I can dream of that winning lotto ticket and what I'd do...helping all my friends and all.

So sweet. LOVE the sound of the turbo when you let off.

I bought a lotto ticket today! hahaha. I will personally drive my truck down to Morgan and Jared to get it built if I win the lotto!

JRLott

Reaction score
I bought a lotto ticket today! hahaha. I will personally drive my truck down to Morgan and Jared to get it built if I win the lotto!

Same here, but I'd probably trailer it behind my new '17

Negative on the taking it myself. Corbin would be requested to take it and bring it back while I'm in Tahiti paying half naked women to fan me and peel grapes for me.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Same sized turbos as Jared's? Will be a fun truck, I want to know how Jared is gonna keep his on the road. Single cab etc lol
He won't keep it on the road. If it's like all his other vehicles, he'll do all this work to it, just to drive it 100 miles in the next 3 years, then sell it...

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Based on all the vehicles you've had up for sale on this site in the last year or so, the mileage on each tells otherwise. Lol

I owned my LML for about 6 months, sold it with 21,000. My Yukon I drive every day has right at 16,000, its less than a year old

I always drive something non truck related to work. Seeing as how most of my trucks are used for R&D purposes, it doesn't make sense to just drive the wheels off them and lose my ass.

Hence why I've always got a daily. Usually an SUV or an Ecoboost F150. Keeps things simple and lets me personally expense all my mileage since I run all my trucks through my business ;)

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I owned my LML for about 6 months, sold it with 21,000. My Yukon I drive every day has right at 16,000, its less than a year old

I always drive something non truck related to work. Seeing as how most of my trucks are used for R&D purposes, it doesn't make sense to just drive the wheels off them and lose my ass.

Hence why I've always got a daily. Usually an SUV or an Ecoboost F150. Keeps things simple and lets me personally expense all my mileage since I run all my trucks through my business ;)

d9512469a23bb4049d1eb466312d0bec.jpg

Haha can't say Jareds not a businessman!

Strokersace

Reaction score

You really can't take a joke very well can you?!? Lol

That's the 1st time I've seen you post anything about mileage other than the extremely low miles on the ones you sell.

But based on your R&D comments, I guess I'm not necessarily wrong about this pickup...

1800bigk

Reaction score
How much for this kit? Can I add this to streetmax r setup and run stock boost levels and not have to build my motor. I just want my truck to sound like that thanks

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So this will work with a streetmax or similar?

Where does the oil drain go for the low pressure charger? Something that could be added on without pulling the engine?

Latest posts

Members online