No heat now that its cold outside

mandkole

Reaction score
ok, sounds good.. it was becoming a pretty big job I was trying to learn something from everything. thx!

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
in all honesty, im glad i tore into it, simply because of the other problems i found. mainly the cavitation in the front cover, it was only a matter of time before it failed.

it was super frustrating to the point of just saying **** it and getting rid of it, but im hopeful that now the truck will not have any major repairs in the near future

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
The saga continues, I'm about to take a loss on a trade in, I'm so over this piece of ****.....

Looks like the radiator is leaking, and now I'm getting a code for the torque converter solenoid

Jomax

Reaction score
The saga continues, I'm about to take a loss on a trade in, I'm so over this piece of ****.....

Looks like the radiator is leaking, and now I'm getting a code for the torque converter solenoid

Yup, go trade it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
The 08 is officially gone, some9ne else can deal with it....now the proud owner of a 2017 6.7

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
still havent really taken any pics, but only because ive been doing alot of running around...but so far this new truck has been awesome, some of the options it has are badass, like the factory exhaust brake.

the only issue i have and im sure its just me is the A/C doesnt seem to get cold, but its under warranty for the next 6 years so im not even in the slightest concerned :)

here's the only pic i have from when they were detailing it before they let me take it home
20170307_143934_zpsecfxr0qt.png

Latest posts

Members online