2017 Platinum Project

vrog

Reaction score
Its been a long time coming. Picked this up back in September loaded up with every option. Had big plans to do a 12" lift with 24x14 ADV1 and 40s. Ended up deciding to go with a smaller more practical build so sold the ADV1s and set out with a new plan.

As always, got together with my buddy josh at the diesel cartel and got the parts list thought up. PMF 3 link, Traction bars, Lift Blocks, King everything and Specialty Forged Wheels. MBRP, EZLYNK, Train Horns, Bedliner and maybe a few other things

Its just about wrapped up but here are some progress pics.
79E720BF-E3AC-4DF2-84EA-ECF05FA52CE5_zpsxotttq6m.jpg

Reaction score
Pictures aren't even doing this thing justice. Looks so crisp in person. We were standing around the shop yesterday admiring and just saying how i could see myself daily driving this thing.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well done buddy ! we have very similar truck's !

vrog

Reaction score
Damn
Gonna be killer
Love how you mounted the rear resis

I was on the fence on what to do back there. Was gonna do bypasses but they really aren't needed. Well, none of this stuff is needed lol. But ended up with this. Very happy with it

Jomax

Reaction score
I was on the fence on what to do back there. Was gonna do bypasses but they really aren't needed. Well, none of this stuff is needed lol. But ended up with this. Very happy with it

But won't you jump the thing? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk