FX4 Single Climate Blend Door Question

skate918

Reaction score
I have an 08 FX4 without the dual climate control option, just the standard knobs on the dash. My blend door has been having issues of its own the past few weeks. I got the old one pulled out without much of a problem but what I am stuck with now is how this metal bracket/ arm attaches and functions.

The single climate version has a white plastic attach that goes on the bottom of the blend door and the metal rack attaches to it and obviously to somewhere else that allows it to switch between settings. When I pull the original blend door motor out I was unaware of the metal bracket and it was laying on top of the heater box when I noticed it.

I've looked and looked and can find a tone of info for the dual climate control setups and several good videos but nothing on the single setups.

Anyone ran into this or have any ideas?
24d16b0e7e85f713317507238258def4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skate918

Reaction score
Scratch that, I was able to figure it out. Ended up pulling the majority of the dash out and came to the piece. The metal bracket attaches the two together. Hopefully this will help someone else out in the future and save some headaches! IMG_4824.JPGIMG_4825.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online