New intake on the '17

D10Tion

Reaction score
Installed my intake last weekend, after running it for a week I'm more than pleased with the product! Great throttle response, power and MPG went from 10.9 on the highway to 14.2...not bad for a SRW on 35s that weight just over 12k lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Jgon08

Reaction score
Looks like i may have to put the NL up forsale And try one of these. Sucks I'm
Stuck with a light on a new truck

D10Tion

Reaction score
Looks like i may have to put the NL up forsale And try one of these. Sucks I'm
Stuck with a light on a new truck

Ouch yea that would drive me F'n insane. Give Steve a holler, he's super helpful and answered any questions i had regarding this and on stuff back when I had my '11.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Ouch yea that would drive me F'n insane. Give Steve a holler, he's super helpful and answered any questions i had regarding this and on stuff back when I had my '11.

Ya I hear he's a pretty good guy. Thanks man

PAYNE5757

Reaction score
Three MPG increase???????????? It has sustained that increase for 1k miles with same driving conditions??

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing that depends on the build date?

yep. we're working on a piece that we will send to speed up air speed across the maf. as soon as i have a sample done i'll send you one.

sootie

Reaction score
Typical Mike answer...never your products fault right? Everything you build is perfect and the original lol

It is the truth. If you take your truck in for something and they update the flash, you may end up with a CEL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Typical Mike answer...never your products fault right? Everything you build is perfect and the original lol

your intake is smaller than factory . not to mention that intake looks identicle to our original design that was done 9 months ago, and after we saw the BLATANT copy , we redesigned it so there would be no confusion whatsoever. that is a sweet looking setup though, how the filter barely fits with the bushing slid all the way out. classy.

sorry, i don't know your name, but you're a real stand up guy. if you knew anything about these trucks, you would know, as your boyfriend has been blasted for on fb , that some base calibrations reject mass air flow based on fuel trim , same reason some trucks wont allow an egr ******. but anyway, stay in love with me, i'm flattered.

Latest posts

Members online