2017 upfitter switch wires- PLEASE HELP

Dalt

Reaction score
I'm simply trying to direct wire a radar detector and am getting very frustrated. In my previous truck it was connected to the interior fuse panel via a piggyback adapter. Even finding the cab fuse panel in this truck was a chore as the manual says it's on the driver side yet it's on the passenger side. Since my piggy back adapter is a 2 prong and this truck has 3 prong fuses I figured I would just use an upfitter circuit to power my detector. I've been on my back under the dash on both sides for close to an hour and I cannot find the upfitter wires. I've seen posts saying they are on the drivers side AND posts that say they are on the passenger side. I had no problem finding the ones under the hood but I cannot find the ones in the cab. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Attachments

• IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    862.7 KB · Views: 109

Jmuck

Reaction score
Didn't know there were any in the cab. I thought they were all under the hood now.

leland88

Reaction score
Under hood driver side right by the little fuse box is the lifter wires. Under hood passenger side against fire wall is pass through wires. Interior passenger side by the fuses is the pto wire and other side of the pass through wires

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Mts678

Reaction score
Wiring in my train horns and found a plug along with the upfitter and pass through wires inside the cab on passenger side kick panel. Anybody know what the plug is for?

66c6db029938351e2b33180bafe7476c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwhodson

Reaction score
Any updates on the interior upfitter wires?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online