Video heavy: 6.0 Non VGT spool thread

Strokin89

Reaction score
Anyone ever put a non VGT behind a zf6?

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

swinky

Reaction score
I have the same question...I do have a turbo and a bunch of stuff to go non-vgt, just have to tear into the truck and get all the work done. Itll be a while but when its done I'll post up here

I wouldn't want to go bigger than a 62.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

turboTwang6

Reaction score
Should spool the same as a cast 62 you'll be more than happy I'm sure.

Cool, thanks. I did quite a lot of research before starting to buy parts, the xxx.5 FMW wheeled turbos seem to be the new hot thing, figured it'd be worth a shot

Strokin89

Reaction score
I have the same question...I do have a turbo and a bunch of stuff to go non-vgt, just have to tear into the truck and get all the work done. Itll be a while but when its done I'll post up here

Can't wait to hear the results been wondering about it awhile

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

vinniehobart

Reaction score
Ill be running a S362 fmw 62/68/.83 on my ccsb with stock injectors. Want to see how good itll run on stock sticks. It would be nice to get a turbo that has a large range of injectors your able to run depending on your application and still have no smoke, low egts, awesome towing capability.

turboTwang6

Reaction score
Ill be running a S362 fmw 62/68/.83 on my ccsb with stock injectors. Want to see how good itll run on stock sticks. It would be nice to get a turbo that has a large range of injectors your able to run depending on your application and still have no smoke, low egts, awesome towing capability.

Your truck auto or manual?

fastbee

Reaction score
Vinniehobart - when do you plan on having the 362 installed? I'm in the same boat. I've had a couple of vendors say they would work fine on stock sticks, but not many folks run them like that. I'd like to go bigger injectors later on, but don't want a turd until then!

ford rules

Reaction score
I believe that SDP has a excursion running a 66 and stock injectors and it seams to run awesome.

swinky

Reaction score
Love mine to death. A little laggy but if any of you guys are in the Nc area I'll let you drive it. Best way I can describe it is if you're at a stop light and mash it it's about 40ft until the back tires hate life. Eric has fuel pulled down low so you can't snuff it out.

swinky

Reaction score
366 and 190/75 with t4 divided up pipes. No towing but it runs really cool on the highway. A good tow tune could tow pretty heavy I would think. Maybe bump down to a 30 nozzle.

Strokin89

Reaction score
570ish with a 66 on stock sticks?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
570ish with a 66 on stock sticks?

Yep.

Latest posts

Members online