What is a banjo bolt?

motoxracer42

Reaction score
should be sweet man. at what point do we need to get rid of the banjos though. im still running banjos on my race truck lol drilled out but still banjos.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
finalrr.jpg

strokin6L

Reaction score
should be sweet man. at what point do we need to get rid of the banjos though. im still running banjos on my race truck lol drilled out but still banjos.

IDK, but i have banjo's at the rear of my heads in my RR system and fuel is regulated at 60psi at the aeromotive regulator.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It makes for a higher quality kit IMO. I still have the stage 1 with hard lines to 6.4 banjos, it's also complete and a little bit cheaper, got a beta tester or two testing with the stage 1 and 2, got a 3 coming with -6 lines to the front of the heads and -6 out the back, all 3/8" line

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
It makes for a higher quality kit IMO. I still have the stage 1 with hard lines to 6.4 banjos, it's also complete and a little bit cheaper, got a beta tester or two testing with the stage 1 and 2, got a 3 coming with -6 lines to the front of the heads and -6 out the back, all 3/8" line

what size are the lines on the stage 1 and 2 kits? i used all 3/8" for mine. to the front and rear of the heads.

Garrett

strokin6L

Reaction score

well as far as i know....all RR kits already use -6(3/8) lines to the front of the heads and comeing out of the rear of the heads to the regulator. I know my kit has all -6 lines with full flow 90* fittings in the front and bigger banjo's in the rear. I honestly don't think it really matters whether there's banjo's in the rear or full flow 90* fittings. I believe the real concern is the lack of flow and pressure to the injectors...that's why RR kits have larger -6 lines to the front of the heads with full flow 90* fittings.

Last edited:

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Gotcha. The 3 is still 150+ dollars cheaper with the same size fittings, but regardless it's about the pressure through the head , they all accomplish the same principle, I guess I have the first 3 stage RR kits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.