Riffraff intake plenums in IH blue..

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'll tell you this much about the set up,

Make sure whoever is doing your tuning is willing to take the time to get it all dialed in. I know personally my first set of tunes were no where near what I needed for this set up. However we're working on it now.

I see you have an '03, are you going to stick with your PMR's? Or are you going forged or billet? I highly suggest you get a forged block or take a better look at what set up you want to run. I know I wouldnt have gone with 250/200's, or more importantly 200% nozzles on a PMR truck. Just not worth it. With PMR's you are going to seriously have to detune the injectors to keep your motor alive. Now if you have forged or better yet billet rods going in, I highly recommend these injectors with the 467. You wont need dual pumps, only reason I went with them is because I found a screaming deal on them. My stock pump actually was keeping up with the HPO demands of these injectors excellently, but I had already bought the pumps.

Another point, with the 467 be prepared to fight with it quite a bit to get it in there, as well as figuring out your intake set up. Also, the reason I say it will need some serious time to dial it in is the turbo can be a little hard to get to spool up. However it is possible to have it spool around 1600 RPM, just takes some tweaking to the tuning. Other than that its a great turbo.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions as far as install, equipment, or just want to pick my brain about my thoughts on the set up further.

I would have no issues running a set of 250/200 injectors on a PMR motor. Would I tune it to 500hp, no, but the 200% nozzles allow you to pull back timing because you can get the desired fuel in there that much quicker.

A 100% or smaller makes you hold out the PW in order to get the desired fuel. No issues with that on a 200% nozzle.

160cc and a 100% nozzle is perfect

238cc and a 100% nozzle is ok, 200% is great...

250cc and a 200% nozzle is a match made in heaven...

2000wa250

Reaction score
I stand corrected. Joe you make an excellent point

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2