Reporting in . . .

Bald-N-Blue

Reaction score
Hey there dieselheads,

Another PSN AWOL'ee reporting in. Actually, I haven't posted anything serious over there for a long time, and I probably won't be too much of a 'player' here either, so just call me a professional lurker . . .

I wish I had more time to stay involved, but 'work' (if you want to call it that) keeps getting in the way. Jeeze, I can't even remember what STATE I was in last week LOL.

Anywhoo, I just wanted to say "Hi" and hopefully this site will be a good time!!

K_Hood

Reaction score
:welcome: Lurkers are welcomed too. That's mostly what I do anyways, since I am overseas and don't have a truck just yet so I just read and learn.

Bald-N-Blue

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcome!

Our marathon tour finally finished, and I'll be on a "hiatus" for a few months, at least till the new show starts later this year in Vegas. It's nice to be back home for a while!

Starting next week, some very overdue maintenance starts on the old 7.3 - I'm sure I'll be asking a few questions here and there, so I guess I'll have to stop lurking and start participating!

Thanks again!

K_Hood

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcome!

Our marathon tour finally finished, and I'll be on a "hiatus" for a few months, at least till the new show starts later this year in Vegas. It's nice to be back home for a while!

Starting next week, some very overdue maintenance starts on the old 7.3 - I'm sure I'll be asking a few questions here and there, so I guess I'll have to stop lurking and start participating!

Thanks again!

Ok I gotta ask, I wasn't over on the nation much so I dont know if you discussed it before. But are you really in the blue man group? I think they are the neatest thing, I have always wanted to watch one of their shows.

Bald-N-Blue

Reaction score
Ok I gotta ask, I wasn't over on the nation much so I dont know if you discussed it before. But are you really in the blue man group? I think they are the neatest thing, I have always wanted to watch one of their shows.

I'm the guy on the right side in my avatar, the idiot NOT looking into the camera :doh:.

I've been privileged to be part of the BMG for about 3 years now, I still have a hard time believing I am actually a part of it. This might sound silly, but it's really given me a new outlook on life - I got into one of those nasty ruts we all get to at some point in life, and the opportunity to audition with the BMG came along at the perfect time. Before I could wrap my head around what I was getting into, I was accepted, trained, and on stage in just a few weeks.

If you get the opportunity, I highly recommend seeing one of the shows. No matter how you feel when you get there, you WILL feel great when it's over! :D

Latest posts

Members online