Scared my self

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
So I was racing from a red light and was goin through the gears and I hit the rev limiter on my street tune. WOw it scared the he'll out of me. So what do u guys have your rev limiters set at.

willholl79

Reaction score
My 05 missed the 2nd to 3rd shift one time and hit the rev limiter before I could get out of it. I know how you feel.

fordboy11

Reaction score
mine is set for 4500 and it hits when i mash done from a stop haha she likes to spin sometimes. Yep needless to say the guy next to me gets pretty pissed he might be a little hard of hearing now..

Irontx

Reaction score
5k well my pockets aren't that deep

Mine neither! Wifey driving it. MAP and MAF went haywire at the same time.She pulled into my tranny shop, put it in park and away it went. Glad she had enough snap to turn off the key.LOL Motor had been in for about 500 miles.

fordboy11

Reaction score
Holy smokes i think if mine hit 5k I would certinly sh!t myself. 4500 is insane i dont think i can handle 5. anyone have a video of 5k?

newman

Reaction score
Mine went to 5K once... I floored it leaving a stop sign and the asphault was slick. It shifted into 2nd then the tires broke loose and I saw the tach go to 5. I don't remember who's tunes I was running at the time. I put 60K miles on it after that then traded it in with all origonal valve train

Dalpilot

Reaction score
You should hear it hit 5500..... The Ranger rev limiter is at 5500 and I banged it at TS on tire spin. Yowza......

Irontx

Reaction score
You should hear it hit 5500..... The Ranger rev limiter is at 5500 and I banged it at TS on tire spin. Yowza......

That gets me all teary eyed just thinking of the pain that truck has endured. LOL

Latest posts

Members online