Who DD's twins or big singles??

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just wondering what fuel mileage is with like 205's and up with twins, heck we will add 190s too. Just post what you have for injectors and turbo along with fuel milage you get with them and add a fun fact or something about driving your beast.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Its not about caring its about i want to know what it gets.

Stainless

Reaction score
If I gave a **** about mileage I wouldn't be driving a truck everyday. 13,000 miles on my new motor(well after it was balanced and all that good stuff) and I have yet to check mileage once.

Stainless

Reaction score
Nah, but I think you needed to know most of us don't give a ****. Oh btw the "add a fun fact" comment made you looking like a flaming homosexual.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Its just curiosity nothing wrong with that. oh and your sig, well that pretty much sums it all up.

07strokerftw

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Stainless why the *** did you even post? Does it hurt to be curious? Just because you don't like smut doesn't mean you come in and completely change a thread around. I'm curious as well.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Stainless why the *** did you even post? Does it hurt to be curious? Just because you don't like smut doesn't mean you come in and completely change a thread around. I'm curious as well.

i agree, no need to keep trying to bring the guy down he's done nothing wrong on this site that i know of

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
So whos going to post up big mods and mpg or is this just rag on smut thread?

I'm tuning my sig and getting well idk and mpg yet

And yes this was a useless post

Last edited:

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So whos going to post up big mods and mpg or is this just rag on smut thread?

I'm tuning my sig and getting well idk and mpg yet

And yes this was a useless post

You running a stock turbo? Post mpgs when you figure them out.

Snake

Reaction score
I'm confused. The title of the thread says "big singles." How do you have more than one single? Wouldn't single be the same as one, meaning less than two. Which would be singular, not plural. Right? Maybe he means someone is running two big singles. Oh crap. But that would be compounds or twins. Someone please help me. I'm so confused.

LOL

strokin6L

Reaction score
I think what the OP means is...out of all of the "big singles" out there on the market...who is running what and what do you get for fuel milage and what else is done to the truck.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think what the OP means is...out of all of the "big singles" out there on the market...who is running what and what do you get for fuel milage and what else is done to the truck.

Excuse snake he's a jackass

Latest posts