new FICM

amarillo250

Reaction score
Hello guys, just asking around how far Bulletproof is with the new FICM and how to get my hands on one asap.
Let me know.
Thank's, Frank

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I just bought a 58v unit from Quick Tricks. I think it will do the job just fine and the price was great.

newman

Reaction score
Hello guys, just asking around how far Bulletproof is with the new FICM and how to get my hands on one asap.
Let me know.
Thank's, Frank

Last i heard it was in testing. Let Ken abuse it for a while then everyone will get a chance at it.

amarillo250

Reaction score
sounds real good, I know BP stuff is good and it takes out all the weak electronic parts.
I'm looking forward to hear and see more news.

ITUKMOR

Reaction score
If you buy a FICM that doesn't have upgraded parts you might as well get one from FORD and hope you get a better result. We change over 25 surface mounted components both on the power supply and main board. If you change your mind or need one before the BP unit is available we would be happy to supply you with a unit.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you buy a FICM that doesn't have upgraded parts you might as well get one from FORD and hope you get a better result. We change over 25 surface mounted components both on the power supply and main board. If you change your mind or need one before the BP unit is available we would be happy to supply you with a unit.

Thanks for this. Ive often wondered why ficm repairs were so costly, now i understand why and see swamps prices fit.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I had always thought it was alot of money for just a ficm mod. But now that i know the extensive process of replacing paarts i can understand why it costs what it does...got me?

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
You know a new Ford unit costs as much as $1100, so $400-$500 for a unit that has been built to withstand the underhood enviroment of our trucks isn't really that bad if you think about it.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You know a new Ford unit costs as much as $1100, so $400-$500 for a unit that has been built to withstand the underhood enviroment of our trucks isn't really that bad if you think about it.

Ive never had trouble with my ficms so i guess its never hit home with me.

BTW, WTF does your sig mean?

Dubstep is a type of remixed music originated in britian. The form i like is dubstepped metal. Its really awesome to listen to so when the girl got the awesome feeling of sex and dubstep mixed in her all at once....she exploded from the awesomeness. If your under like 21 ill send you a link to some but if not dont worry bout it older ppl dont usually like it.

Latest posts

Members online