What to do next!!!!!??????

Irontx

Reaction score
Well I finally pulled the trigger on some 190s. Ought to be back in a couple of weeks. Figure I should be well north of 600 hp with the bottle on. Now........ what should my next mod be??? Reg Return???? Just cant see spending the coin on it since its regulated at the pump. Opinions??? Thinking real hard about a tru-track. Truck cant hook up to save its life. Give me an idea here. Whats left to do that I havent already done??

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
I have the sinister rnr kit it's a good design but sure is pricey.
I would mod tranny if I were you. Heks Iv bought injectors and still Need turbo and trans
I wish I could find a cheap ssx

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Im living vicariously through stroke of luck and irontx. You boys keep it up without breaking chit.LOL

Hoping to start mine soon...

Irontx

Reaction score
Im living vicariously through stroke of luck and irontx. You boys keep it up without breaking chit.LOL

Im gonna try real hard not to let you down.LOLLOL I aint promising nothing.:D
If I kill it, the next mod I do will be the 6.0 delete mod.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score

currently shopping for a bigger turbo...i'm sure stuff will start breaking soon after :D

Last edited:

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You got 190s finally!! Vids when done of you hauling arse

Irontx

Reaction score
currently shopping for a bigger turbo...i'm sure stuff will start breaking soon after :D

I can see it now....... Gares gonna be laughing at us in the carnage thread goin " Sure glad I didnt follow those 2 morons! LOLLOL

yea post up some videos i want to see if your turbo cleans the 190s up
I can already tell you it wont. Better than a stocker will.

You got 190s finally!! Vids when done of you hauling arse
Yup....Will get some before and after video. Not sure how long it will be before I have time to put them in though.

Irontx

Reaction score
Think I may have found a rearend out of an 06 4wd. Possi!!!! Then throw some bars under it. Just a thought. Traction def needs to be addressed.

strokin6L

Reaction score
you'll love the 190's...i love mine. 190's put out some fuel for sure. I don't see anything in your sig about a tuned FICM. I would seriously consider Innovatives moderate FICM tuning with those 190's. You'll notice a huge difference.

Last edited:

Stroker6.0

Reaction score
Congrats on the injectors. You will love them. I would also go for the FILM mod. Or some traction for the rear or your going to be spending a lot of cash on tires lol.

Irontx

Reaction score
you'll love the 190's...i love mine. 190's put out some fuel for sure. I don't see anything in your sig about a tuned FICM. I would seriously consider Innovatives moderate FICM tuning with those 190's. You'll notice a huge difference.

Was def thinking about a FICM. Maybe a tuned 58v. Will know tomorrow if I can get my hands on a core FICM. Would like to throw everything on at one time. Been sitting on my new brakes for a month now. Powerslot cryos, Hawks pads, new calipers, all 5 SS brake lines and top it off with some ATE Super blue DOT4. Trying to talk myself into springing for some dream beams to polish it all off.

Latest posts

Members online