Anyone know about Elites tunes for a 7.3l?

stroker2

Reaction score
Just curious because they are about an hours drive away from me so live tuning would be very easy. Also, my swamps tunes run great and have zero complainta about them other than they seem to have a little difficulty tuning for higher altitude (min 5500ft, usually around 7k, sometimes almost 11k). I have had him reburn it several times because of too much smoke down low and it also likes to blue smoke pretty good when warming up and the smell is pretty strong around town at stoplights.

Wondering if Elite has much experience with a 7.3 with aftermarket injectors, etc? I never have hear of anyone running their tunes besides 6.0 and 6.4 guys.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Black 02

Reaction score
Gotcha, Thank you! Im not to concerned about their tranny tuning so much as i am the rest of it since i row my own gears.

That is the funniest way of saying you have a stick shift I've ever seen.

well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.png

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I ran Tadd's stuff for years. Honestly some of the best running tuning I have ever run. Why I went away from him I dont know.

Chelsea was running his tunes as well until we installed the AC injectors, then David burned a chip for them.

stroker2

Reaction score
Hmm alrighty. I just havent heard about their 7.3 tuning much if any at all. I see a couple elite boys have read this thread and if they have any infor to give me about tunes for my truck and sig along with reburn/live tuning prices, that would be great! Thanks

jdgleason

Reaction score
If you PM Bigsexy, he may have some good insight for you. He switched to Tadd's tuning about a year ago and he said he was pretty pleased with them. I know he posted a thread. I'll see if I can find it.