What is a banjo bolt?

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
sl.jpg

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Set price? And post #2 First pic. Braided lines have to be that tall? ust asking so dont take offence please.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
good eye smut I am making the rest 2 inches shorter these are going on my truck.These are going to be 499 shipped, should be testing the first one this week. heres another sneak at some hard parts

stage2kit.jpg

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The black fitting is a compression fitting to adapt to the factory return hardline for those wondering. Any questions on how it all hooks up feel free. these kits will be available in the next few weeks.

strokin6L

Reaction score
how come you are still returning from the factory regulator and not the aeromotive regulator? Isn't that the whole point of the aeromotive?

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
how come you are still returning from the factory regulator and not the aeromotive regulator? Isn't that the whole point of the aeromotive?

its not. the factory regulator and the aeromotive regulator just share the return line back to the tank.

strokin6L

Reaction score
its not. the factory regulator and the aeromotive regulator just share the return line back to the tank.

why not just put a threaded plug into the factory regulator instead of having it return with the aeromotive? That would save on some cost for fittings, but not only that, you might have an issue with both the factory regulator and aeromotive returning. No need for having that much fuel returning back to the tank. Hopefully pressure will be able to stay up with that much returning. I'm sure there's a reason why every RR kit out there blocks off the factory return from the regulator.

Last edited:

strokin6L

Reaction score
I had asked that also cause i've never seen lines stick out that far at the rear of the heads. I know 90* o-ring fittings come close to touching the y-pipe.

Latest posts

Members online