6.4 Aluminum Radiator Pics - ALRADCO

Bigfatrat

Reaction score
Can you PM me your name/contact info and I'll check in the morning. As far as I know there's nothing pending shipment so it may have gone out. Transit times usually take about a week but again, let me check once I get your info. Thank you.
PM sent. Thanks for checking on it so quickly. :thumbsup:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Well I don't like to be negative but the facts are facts. I purchased an Alradco Radiator Early 2015. Installed May 2015. Started leaking December 2015. Didn't even last a full year. Did Not fully diagnose the leak until 2 weeks ago as the truck had been down since Jan 16' for other upgrades. It took me a bit but a day or two later I got ahold of Peter and he agreed to send a warranty replacement. The replacement is now in and on the very first day of it in, sadly the front weld along the main core is open and noticeably gushing coolant out the front. My first radiator barely lasted 7 months. The replacement didn't last a day due to what appears poor welds and I'm not sure how this rad even passed a leak down test TBH.

I'm now switching brands to a different Radiator. I'll also be ditching my Alradco I/C as the welds are very poor on it as well. It doesn't leak but I'm not going to wait around for it to have problems, the welds on it now make me really wonder.

FYI - for those of you wondering if I have contacted Peter, yes I have. I'm sure he would send me another replacement as he has been easy to work with and helpful and I wont bash him as a person. He's been very polite and helped me out but I'm just at a loss for the workmanship the product shows. This has lead me in a different path.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
^^ this is discouraging to hear as I just got my warrenty radiator in a quick manner and iv been pleased as well with his customer service. My first one lasted 6 months before I noticed a drip down the driver side; I was highly sure it could not be the radiator. She's been down for awhile due to other issues and upon inspection from my guy he found it to be the rad. Really hope this is a rare issue and the replacement has no issues.
Guess we shall see in a couple months.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
^^ this is discouraging to hear as I just got my warrenty radiator in a quick manner and iv been pleased as well with his customer service. My first one lasted 6 months before I noticed a drip down the driver side; I was highly sure it could not be the radiator. She's been down for awhile due to other issues and upon inspection from my guy he found it to be the rad. Really hope this is a rare issue and the replacement has no issues.
Guess we shall see in a couple months.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I hope you have better luck than me bud. Getting ahold of Peter can be challenging but once you do he is great to work with, I wont deny that! Just not happy with the product

Latest posts

Members online