Just got new tires 295/65/20 and they rub! WTF?!

crat996

Reaction score
Thanks Mikey..it does look good now but I've got some Icon 2.5" coils and Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks waiting till I get some time to put them on.

crat996

Reaction score
How do you like the STT PROs? I am about to order the same size, but I have a 2.5" leveling kit.

Thanks

I like the tires a lot so far. You can hear them above 50mph. They are mud/off-road tires so it's expected. They are squishy when you turn but that's the tread thickness. Overall for the price, you can't beat them.

I've had Nitto Trail Grapplers before. I really liked them but they are pricey. I had about 40k with plenty of tread left. I have a friend that has 40k on some STTs with plenty of life left on them.

jfare3344

Reaction score
I just ordered some Coopers STT Pros today on a 13' Platinum. Get them Tueaday on a stock suspension no leveling kit. Do you pull a trailer at all? If so how are the wearing with the xtra weight back there? I have a 30' camper. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
I am not sure an 09 f250 differs, but I had a 325/55/22 on a stock height truck with zero rubbing at all. It was a diesel crew cab. So I do not understand why tires rub on some trucks and not others.

Last edited:

GhostComanche

Reaction score
Friend, that is a sharp truck. I have my Coopers in same size on order to put on my 14 Pearl White Platinum...................ordered that size after looking at this thread. Thanks for the help Sir.......................RR

wikd1

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member and just a bit late to this thread. Do you guys have input on how the 295/65/20 wear on the stock wheels?

Thanks!

sootie

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member and just a bit late to this thread. Do you guys have input on how the 295/65/20 wear on the stock wheels?

Thanks!
Just like stock. They're hardly any bigger

wikd1

Reaction score
Just like stock. They're hardly any bigger

Much appreciated. I’m just comparing with a friend’s 35x12.5 that are getting funky wear. That could be caused by quite a few things tho. Just ordered my set of 295/65/20 STT Pros. Had them on the Tacoma that I traded for my 2016 and they were an awesome tire. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online