What have you done to your powerstroke today?

greyford1979

Reaction score
Ordered new tires for it today. Was gonna wait till August to order a new set of Cooper STMaxx before vacation, love those tires. Left front tire is cupped though, got lazy on rotation this last year. That and got an email for a killer deal and ended up going with Dick Cepek trail country exps. Very similar tire to the Coopers since it's also made by Cooper.

Jomax

Reaction score
Fuel pump took a **** in my f-150. So I’m beating th crap out of a limited explorer for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
I don’t bother washing my truck until I’m working on a location that isn’t 5 miles back dirt roads. You can almost hear the banjos coming from the trees.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Not close enough to do anything for us. We clear at least 300 feet back from the actual pad. And it’s been raining here for the last 3 days. So no matter where we go it’s a muddy mess.

Come play in the sand box. Tallest tree for miles around is about a foot tall. And when it rains here everything floods. You literally have to buy flood insurance on every house out here.

C2tuck

Reaction score
f7a5acca072c7443523a1036734d00eb.jpg

Threw this in...

Oh. And a new windshield.

Jomax

Reaction score
f8b8e46adf22d0728c5443a898a2f300.jpg

Leaving my house in pouring rain, the plastic clip on the wiper broke (never had this happen in my life) causing the wiper to fling everywhere violently. Went back home, in hopes the mustang wipers are the same. Of course they aren’t. Zip ties to the rescue LOL. Worked all the way to AZ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Reaction score
It is. I’m glad I went with them. It isn’t flimsy like most I’ve used before in work trucks. Closing it reminds me of closing a Volkswagen door.

thefuelbox.com

Latest posts

Members online