• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 2 Short beds.

TyCorr

Reaction score
We were just talking about that. Didnt you see the three posts up there?

I just checked today again, 2165 for a shortbed in e primer. Its what they are calling a "shell" im assuming the bed has no light, no wiring, and the gate has ZERO hardware with it. And it will look like whatever the 13 beds look like.

You just simply can NOT order a complete bed at all. And the beds that are in one piece are only the current model year.

Last edited:

Zmann

Reaction score
We can get a short bed brand new from ford with tail gate but no plastic trim for a good amount under 2k. Might want to look into a new bed.

A "new bed with tailgate" for a " Good amount under 2000.00? have you seen one :shrug:

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
Yes a new bed with tail gate. No molding wiring lights etc cost us under 2k. think it was in the 17 hundred range. No you can't buy a ready to go bed but if you don't mind the look of a newer bed on a older truck then it really isn't that terrible of a option. Even if you have to pay retail for it I still think it's a good option compared to what some people want for short beds. Just my opinion and no I didn't see that you were just talking about that I didn't read the whole thread.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.