6.0 warren injectors?

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
Going to get a set of Warren injectors... Debating on 155/stock nozzles or 175/stock nozzles. Mostly daily driver and pull every now and then.. I have an SCT livewire ts id get custom tunes for but what i want to know which would get me better mpgs with the appropriate custom tune?

johnp115

Reaction score
I went with 190/stock nozzles and I love them. That's what I would recommend. I run xtreme street tune and On my stock fuel system I stay between 56-64psi. I daily drive with it and I have also towed a 9000 pound generator 6 hours straight on the tune and never got high in egt. If you're gonna get them done i would go 190/stock. I couldn't be happier.

5fifty

Reaction score
I just got my Warren 155/30's in the mail today. It was recommended that I run these because I tow heavy. My truck is a 550 4x4 w 4.88's. Have not run them yet , I am doing studs.
The guys at Warren were awesome to deal with BTW

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
Yeah I've read nothing but good about them I'm just trying to decide on which to get im bout to stud mine delete the egr put new injectors and a bulletproof FICM in her

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
Thats about what i get right now stock (missing) injectors lol and i got 35x12.50 toyo mts

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I have 33'd and 190/75's and get 14 city and about 18.5 highway. Warren brothers are a good dual to deal with for sure. But, I don't have any grips so fr with any shop I have dealt with on this site.

I maybe should have gone maybe a 195/50 or 175/75 in hind sight. But a bigger turbo will solve any issues with too much fuel. LOL

OBS F350

Reaction score
If you're interested in higher MPGs you should probably get larger nozzles also. I get way better mpgs with my 190/75's then my buddy who has 190/stock. I get low 20's empty on the highway cruise set at 75. In town I've been getting 13-15 and that is with beating the daylights out of it all the time. (I would say 1 rolling burnout for every 5 city miles atleast). I'm sure my stock turbo won't take the abuse very long but I have plans to address that anyways. From what I have heard Warren is one of the best guys to deal with, and does top quality work. And his customer service is even better!

**EDIT. Also I would choose the injector size based on future plans for your truck. Would suck to build them now and then have to pull them out and send them off to get built again because you wanted to go bigger.

Last edited:

g2shuck

Reaction score
Warren has my injectors and is building them now... he does good work and this is the third different szie injector I have had in the truck lol

Pdpmatt

Reaction score
Warren bros are great. I love my 225/100's. had an issue with one being lost and te next day'd me one for 150 bucks no core. They'll do anything to make sure you're happy with their product. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys i appreciate it and @bboteler i was thinkin bout 175/stock nozzles and stock fuel system to and thats what ill probably go with

bboteler

Reaction score
I love it. Prob gonna add a sump just to keep the stock pump and all happy but it works great just like it is. Tunes from Idp and TSD are great.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Ill though out my experience.... I had gotten a set of 155/stock from a company.... Well I had 4 injectors fail on me.... Come to find out they were an old setup.... So after pulling my truck down 3 times for warranty claims.... I was done with warren... Ready to go back to stock.... Call Jesse madder than hell.... He calmed me down and told me I will do whatever it takes to make you happy... So he sent me a whole set of 175/stock... I installed then got the truck running.... And all I can I'd wow man does my truck run good now. Jesse has top notch service and an awesome warranty I will prolly go back when I'm ready to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdub707

Reaction score
How many of you guys are measuring fuel pressure at a place besides the fuel bowl??? Any of you happen to measure behind the heads?

cfdeng7

Reaction score
How many of you guys are measuring fuel pressure at a place besides the fuel bowl??? Any of you happen to measure behind the heads?

I do. Its far more accurate. Out of curiosity with a stock fuel system I put a gauge in the bowl and one in the back of the heads. Wot the bowl would hold about 45psi with the blue spring. However the back of the heads would drop to 35ish.

Mdub707

Reaction score
That's kind of what I'm seeing too, I measure behind the heads as well, even with blue spring, new OEM pump and the old style filters, I can drain it lower than that on nothing more than a mild street tune and stock injectors. Just makes you wonder how many guys think their fuel pressure is ok just reading at the bowl with this big sticks... Just food for thought. I'm glad to see someone measure front and back though. I moved my sender to the bowl to test my theory too, and realized my sender is shot after having been off the truck for a while.

bboteler

Reaction score
Thanks for the input on that, I may have to look into adding a sending unit behind the head...PITA to get to as it may be I can see how it's benefitial. Any pictures of your set up? I'd like to see how you mounted the sending unit.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Mine is incorporated into my vegistroke unit, so fuel lines run from the veggie pump to the back of the heads and there is a check valve going both ways. So when it's on diesel, diesel is pumped into the front of the heads, runs out the back of the heads and hits a check valve in the vegistroke manifold (holds the pump, filter, temp switch, pressure switch and the fuel pressure sender). So I'm reading fuel pressure at the absolute farthest point away from the pump behind all 8 injectors. Basically it acts like a x-over line for the rear of the heads. When it's on veggie, it pumps up into the back of the heads and hits check valves at the front of the heads that wont allow veggie to go into the diesel side.