Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket

Old 11-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Here's another Video again running 1440pw 45 to 90 mph. I Could run a lot more fuel but point being its only 100pw over Box H&S Tune.

Going to be switching Turbo's soon. Having some good discussion on new possibilities with a couple of Turbo builders. Keep you posted. D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 F350 Platinum CCSB Full ****** Running H&S Mini Max, H&S Dual Fuel Pump, Maryland Performance Diesel High-Power Turbo Kit featuring Modified HTT367FMW Turbo and HTT Pedestal, MPD Updated Manifolds and Billet Base Plate, S&B Intake, MPD Custom Engine & Trans Tune by Craig, SPE Full Locker, OUO Trac Bars, AFE 5" SS Exhaust, FTE Resonator.
Special Thanks To Maryland Performance Diesel, High Tech Turbo, Elite Diesel, ******** & No Limit Fabrication
Old 11-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dseitler View Post

Here's another Video again running 1440pw 45 to 90 mph. I Could run a lot more fuel but point being its only 100pw over Box H&S Tune.

Going to be switching Turbo's soon. Having some good discussion on new possibilities with a couple of Turbo builders. Keep you posted. D

Damn! What exact kit are you running again?

2003 CCSB 6.0
Old 11-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

MPD Manifolds with HTT Pedestal with the HTT364.5/70/.91 Turbo and a mixed bag of parts from there on out.

2013 F350 Platinum CCSB Full ****** Running H&S Mini Max, H&S Dual Fuel Pump, Maryland Performance Diesel High-Power Turbo Kit featuring Modified HTT367FMW Turbo and HTT Pedestal, MPD Updated Manifolds and Billet Base Plate, S&B Intake, MPD Custom Engine & Trans Tune by Craig, SPE Full Locker, OUO Trac Bars, AFE 5" SS Exhaust, FTE Resonator.
Special Thanks To Maryland Performance Diesel, High Tech Turbo, Elite Diesel, ******** & No Limit Fabrication
Old 11-17-2014, 01:49 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Morgan I would love to see a 10psi 4hi launch with that 64m street Max mabey a 0-100??
Leveling kit/F-350 blocks, Fox 2.0s 35x12.50x20 Toyo AT2s, Air lift 5000 bags/wireless air, BAK flip F-1 bed cover, Linex premium in bed, B&W gooseneck/receiver hitches, N-fab (cab lenghth) step bars Color matched bumpers/grill shroud, LED dome/tag/reverse lights
Recon (smoked) cab/mirror lights, 20in lifetime LED lightbar in front bumper, 35% windshield tint with 20% on front doors
Old 11-17-2014, 07:39 PM
General
Member's Gallery

I'll see what I can do. 5th gear is toast so 0-100 isn't gonna happen anymore.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

ouch, you already lost 5th gear on the '15?

I'm assuming the truck has had the snot beat out of it lately testing all the latest tuning and parts, upgraded converter still doing its job?
Old 11-17-2014, 09:52 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
ouch, you already lost 5th gear on the '15?

I'm assuming the truck has had the snot beat out of it lately testing all the latest tuning and parts, upgraded converter still doing its job?

Meh, it lasted 14k. It owes me nothing. Had lots of different tuners tuning to boot. My reg cab only made it 1000 miles before the trans was junk.... They have all had the same upgraded converter for years now (circa 2012). To my knowledge the only real changes are valve body and solenoid pack configurations.

And I guess now my LPFP is taking a sh*t. I got the low fuel pressure light tonight and it's squalling to beat hell. Well score; 14* weather-1, 2015 superduty-0. These chincy LPFP's are junk. I've replaced several for customers and even one on my dads '13 for the same problem. Good thing they are cheap to buy....
Old 11-17-2014, 10:01 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Morgan.. Stanadyne better be in that truck..
www.oneupoffroad.com
www.ouostore.com - Now Live, Check It Out!
Orders@oneupoffroad.com
Mobile/Text - 503-780-3818
Mobile/Text - 217-691-3404
Old 11-17-2014, 10:56 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared @ River City Diesel View Post
Morgan.. Stanadyne better be in that truck..
F that, there is no way in hell it's gelling at +14*F. I'm gonna check it out tomorrow.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:37 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan@Midwest Diesel & Auto View Post
Meh, it lasted 14k. It owes me nothing. Had lots of different tuners tuning to boot. My reg cab only made it 1000 miles before the trans was junk.... They have all had the same upgraded converter for years now (circa 2012). To my knowledge the only real changes are valve body and solenoid pack configurations.

And I guess now my LPFP is taking a sh*t. I got the low fuel pressure light tonight and it's squalling to beat hell. Well score; 14* weather-1, 2015 superduty-0. These chincy LPFP's are junk. I've replaced several for customers and even one on my dads '13 for the same problem. Good thing they are cheap to buy....
You can try changing the lower filter first, Ford reported that most of the LPFP noise concerns where actually from air ingestion around the lower filter o-ring.

I hate how low the bowl hangs and just dangles that useless plastic WIF sensor out the bottom to get snapped off by the lightest tap.

Last edited by Fox; 11-18-2014 at 05:39 AM.