Aux oil cooler

fulton327

Reaction score
So after adding a new turbo and a bigger tune I noticed my eot where starting to get pretty high. I had about a 30 + deg split from eot and ect. So I already had a NUC bypass filter and decided to add a B & M oil cooler in line with my filter. The oil cooler I used is a B&M 70266 rated to 20,500 btu. I kept it small so I wouldnt block alot of airflow to the radiator, intercool and etc. I was able to lower my eot by about 20-25 deg and it was all off the self parts from summit in all just over 120 bucks for everything. Ill put up a couple pics let me know what you guys thing like it, love it, or hate it. Oh and if you have a sharp I you will notice the red and blue fitting at the bypass filter its because I broke the 90 deg silver one I had but lucky I had some spare fittings around. But I already ordered a new one so it would all match up.

fulton327

Reaction score
oil cooler 4.jpg

oil cooler1.jpg

oil cooler 2.jpg

oil cooler 3.jpg

oil cooler.jpg

Jtreece

Reaction score
sorry to revive this oldddddd thread... so this didn't mess with oil flow/psi at all? I realize its just a bypass filter (I have the same one as well) and this looks to be an easy install to cure high EOT.

Latest posts

Members online