Injector companies

Nic

Reaction score
to the veterans..who has the best? best cust. service, best product for the 6.0....are just tips worth it as far as longevity goes?
Warren injectors?
Elite?
Casserly? if he makes them still?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Warren Hands down, cant go wrong with Cass either, but Jess offer cheaper options

Wayne

Reaction score
What size? elite has a DIY kit for stage 1 (155 cc) to modifiy your existing injectors using brand new 8 hole nozzles. If that doesn't work for you then we have lots of other size options with a great warranty.

strokin6L

Reaction score
warren diesel, full force diesel(casserly), RCD, hypermax, industrial injection or elite are the big injector builders.

patrickke

Reaction score
Warren is my choice (not just because we sell them). Jesse is top notch and a personal friend. His customer service is the best in the business.

Patrick@KEM

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'd like to think Tyler's injectors roll with the best of them. He's meticulous with his work, and if he were to make a mistake, he stands by his work
Jared @ RCD

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
What size? elite has a DIY kit for stage 1 (155 cc) to modifiy your existing injectors using brand new 8 hole nozzles. If that doesn't work for you then we have lots of other size options with a great warranty.

can you tell me more about this DIY option for 6.0 injectors? I have RCD 155s now, they are old school ones, I would just like to have them gone thru and replace the spool valves.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
oh...hmm, i thought just Josh built the injectors at RCD.

No Sir. Josh is way too busy to build injectors every day.

Tyler is Josh's younger cousin, and Josh started working with him about 3 years ago.

Tyler has one job and one job only, build the baddest injectors in Central Illinois, and he does it well!

Every now and then Josh will build a set, but he's taught Tyler everything he knows, and then some!

Tyler, inspects, flows, and/or modifies every set that goes through our doors!

Jared

Nic

Reaction score
so is the DIY kit reliable? ..i mean i guess that depends on the "diy" part :slap:
heard alot of good things about warren...i suppose all of them ore only as good as you treat them...i guess going injectors and a turbo means upgraded internals..i have the 03 and i hear they arent put together nearly as good as the later models...anybody hear of the company that sells built studded blocks for 4000 out of tennessee???

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
my 03 is holding together fine now.... if you are refering to the ones on craigslist.... there are a few threads on here and on psn I believe.... powerstrokekid was getting a short block, I dont know if he got it yet or not... they use black onyx gaskets. just build yours right the first time and you will be fine

Latest posts

Members online