• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Shortbed

greyford1979

Reaction score
Anybody have descent prices on new take off short beds pre new body style? Within a few hours of Ohio preferably. Kinda crazy how much more the short beds are than the long beds.

greyford1979

Reaction score
I have a 2000, so anything up to 2016 and oxford white, as long as it fits I'm good lol.

Last edited:

greyford1979

Reaction score
Damn I just sold seven of them

No problem man haha. I think unless a super deal comes up I might wait a little longer, like summer. While I'm waiting on my heads to get back from the machine shop, I keep buying stuff for my truck that I don't need. A head gasket job is turning into a restoration LOL.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Well it looks like you're not gonna find anything under $3,000 for a shortbed, even though the longbeds I've found for $1,700-$2,000. Too bad I don't have a longbed LOL. Might go with one 3 hours from me, $3,250 with gate, rail caps, and tail lights. Honestly not too bad, considering just to put a new bedside on at a shop will run you over a grand.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Well I really should've jumped on the one last year. Still looking if anybody has a lead on one. Still would prefer one with a tailgate.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Next time i find the add on Craigslist I'll link it here. Guy in Wisconsin always has a full surplus of them

Reaction score
I've seen them here in the southwest area going for 800-1500 with gate. If I find one out here I'll post it aswell. I just sold a long box with no gate for 400.

If the beds are going for that much in the rust belt it'd almost be worht it to round up a dozen or so and work with someone out there tranporting them and selling them.

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score
Google "easy coast powerstroke parts". Guy goes buy "sixfourstroken" on instagram, if your into that.
He's on Facebook by the first name as well.

greyford1979

Reaction score
I've seen them here in the southwest area going for 800-1500 with gate. If I find one out here I'll post it aswell. I just sold a long box with no gate for 400.

If the beds are going for that much in the rust belt it'd almost be worht it to round up a dozen or so and work with someone out there tranporting them and selling them.

Damn! I've been looking all over the country, but haven't come up on anything no where near that price for the short beds.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Damn that one looks to be a good one to make some money off of up here lol. And now I'm really thinking of getting a different color bed and changing the cab color to match.