HELP: P0100 and U0106 codes on 13 f250

vic12321

Reaction score
Ok so I know there’s been some threads on the p0100 and U0106 codes but I’ve tried everything that has been mentioned and still no luck. Truck is ******d and none on the nox sensors are plugged in but when I checked the nox modules the front one was full of crap and had some burn marks so I replaced the front module with a brand new one from Ford and checked the rear module and it’s bone dry and looks good. The #36 fuse wasn’t blow but I replaced it anyways just to be sure and I still have the CEL and as soon as I clear it it comes back. I checked all the wiring to the modules and nothing looks burnt or chewed or out of place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sootie

Reaction score
Pop the hood and locate the pcm which is bolted to the firewall above and behind the passenger battery. Unplug the harness that is closest to the engine. Clear your codes and see if they immediately come back.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Pop the hood and locate the pcm which is bolted to the firewall above and behind the passenger battery. Unplug the harness that is closest to the engine. Clear your codes and see if they immediately come back.
That is why my replacement truck is unplugged.. so it kills the codes i guess..

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
That is why my replacement truck is unplugged.. so it kills the codes i guess..

live life full throttle

nope. any tuning worth a chit doesnt "need" it unplugged. I only suggested it to eliminate any bad feedback from potentially damaged or compromised sensors. Saves him guessing about which one.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
nope. any tuning worth a chit doesnt "need" it unplugged. I only suggested it to eliminate any bad feedback from potentially damaged or compromised sensors. Saves him guessing about which one.
I never said it was good tuning.. lol. I just said that is why since i asked the place where i got it from. So the "fleet" tune needs it unplugged that is in it at the moment or it throws codes.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online