MCC engine parameters

Rueben1988

Reaction score
I'm what is the difference in engine 1 to 4 and what temps they mean when they say engine cold, engine warm and engine hot? And what the difference is in turbo vane control 1 and 2? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewster

Reaction score
im also trying to decipher this. Im hearing 0 is warm stabilized temp and 4 would be in the coldest coolant temps. not sure what the different configurations are about. guessing a diff configuration of fueling and temps for the ecu to refer to.

ckrueg

Reaction score
The configuration tables are based on which injection event are active from what I've heard.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

brewster

Reaction score
is it possible to config setting vs temp is the setting the mini max is on such as stock, tow, street etc. config 0 temp 0 would be on a stock tune warm engine, config 0 temp 3 would be a stock tune cold engine ??

ckrueg

Reaction score
is it possible to config setting vs temp is the setting the mini max is on such as stock, tow, street etc. config 0 temp 0 would be on a stock tune warm engine, config 0 temp 3 would be a stock tune cold engine ??
I've tested that and it's is not the case. ******* was the one who posted that it was based on which injection events are active

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online