P06B8 after SCT X4 Program

fastcarsspeed

Reaction score
So testing the programmer before I take care of all the extra weight. I did not disconnect the EGR just as a fyi. I plugged the programmer in and did my updates as directed. I tried to load the GH Street tune and it all went fine. After the update I got a CEL that I could not clear. I returned it back to stock and no CEL so just want to know if I should be worried.

Might be the fact that I did not disconnect my EGR but would like to make sure before I go installing the block off

redneck1

Reaction score
I've got some weird codes different times when changing tunes, but never the same one and they usually went away after I'd tune back to stock and reflash. Sometimes go away after flashing to a different tune.

For example, I installed a tow tune from stock and got a egr code. Ignored it and decided to up the power and went to a street tune. Flashed street tune, never went to stock, and the code went away.

But I'd try flashing a different dlete tune and if it still throws the same code, I'd check it out further. Sct x4 is a finicky device or maybe it's these trucks.

KCCO

Profuzz

Reaction score
93bfef9ddd2c99305bb664a763b235d2.jpg
I get some odd codes randomly w / ******* tunes it must be the trucks ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastcarsspeed

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The truck started and idled fine with the tune so I am hoping it was just a quirk. I had been playing with setting for the speed limiter before I uploaded the tune so don't know if I did something to cause the issue. Now if this damn weather this weekend can stay away so I could get my exhaust on I will be happy.

Latest posts

Members online