Lowering a 6.0?

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew an easy correct way to lower a 6.0? I don't want to cut the springs, and for the rear I'm going to just drop the rear with pmf traction block. I only want to lower like an inch or two at the most. I don't want a huge wheel to body gap when running 420s.

I have to see what Dirty Diesel Josh did to lower his... Looking to run 32s on a 20x10 maybe or even stock 08 wheels. But I still want to be able to run my 35s ( well 34 and change ) Toyo at2 in the winter. Hence me dropping only an inch or so.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
So from reading more and more seems like 4800# front coils with a 1" block in the rear will put the rear end just a rad higher. Id prefer this versus the front higher than the rear.

Will my Toyo AT2s ( 34" tire ) on stock 08 wheels rub? Looking to run them during the winter and get some summer tires on 20x10 or 20x12 and most likely on a -44 offset. I know the 20x12s will run a bit, but seems like its not much and only on the wheel liner? I havent found much on where it rubs at tho...

Anyway looking for more insight if anyone has any...

The 08-10 guys are lowering their trucks similarly and Im assuming they have the same setup as my 6.0, suspension wise that is. So would their information pertain to me as well?