Retrofit heads AND fogs completion pics.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
You have to do some minor surgery with a dremel but nothing hard.

No interference issues either. No induced noise, no flickering of anything. It's perfect.

Thanks this is gonna wind up costing me money. Guess some high/lows with some dummy's up top just for the look. I actually run the rigid high/low d2's in my fog spot and on low beams doesn't seem to bother people. I have them wired to my brights though so when I kick on the high beam head lights the high beams/ full power of the rigids come come. That puts out some good light with them. Would probably wire the high side of them to an up fitter and just use the high/low if I switched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I've haven't ever done any head lights before so I'm speaking from zero experience but couldn't you put the headlight in the truck with the front cover off, adjust them to where you want them and the reinstall the front cover?

That's how it needs to be done. You trim the back of reflector housing to get them aimed correctly. don't put covers back on until you are basically done and everything is perfect. Have to pull mine back apart. Going to be miserable lol

JRLott

Reaction score
Thanks this is gonna wind up costing me money. Guess some high/lows with some dummy's up top just for the look. I actually run the rigid high/low d2's in my fog spot and on low beams doesn't seem to bother people. I have them wired to my brights though so when I kick on the high beam head lights the high beams/ full power of the rigids come come. That puts out some good light with them. Would probably wire the high side of them to an up fitter and just use the high/low if I switched.

Mikeyfitz had a sweet setup in his old truck that had Ridgids in the top, I think run to a switch, that would probably work great with this setup. These lights and fogs, and Fitz's switchbacks and Rdgids in the top. No dummies required, great driving lights, and addition lights when needed.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I just don't care for the look of the cube lights or bars put into the head lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Gotcha. Largely agree with you. It was the best looking setup like that I've seen, and useful. I don't care for the dummies up top. No need to put the work in messing with the top if they aren't gonna be useful.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Just used the factory adjuster. As long as the projector is mounted square everything functions like OEM.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.