Injectors

jvc1990

Reaction score
Swamps,Rosewood,P.I.S injectors,would like to know what you guys like,or dislike about these brand injectors.like performance,idle quality,and cold start.im sure any of these are good quality injectors.a lot of the threads I look through are old.i would to have more current information.thanks

ncollins64

Reaction score
Can't speak about the others but you should check out full force as well. I'm running there injectors and love them. From working for Ryan and seeing what goes into his injectors I'll run his injectors in every 7.3 I own. Mine idle perfect, and they fuel harder than others I've ran. Using all new parts is a plus as well. Again not bashing the others, just speaking from my ffd experience. Could check out unlimited also.

Rico

Reaction score
I have Full Force as well. They run great. You should focus on what injector size you want to run

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
my caserly injectors are doing good.. have a lot of abuse on them over the last few years and still going strong..

caserly = full force now..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

jvc1990

Reaction score
Seems like full force is a popular brand.most likely I will be using a 160/30 injector,just not sure which brand I will use.

Northernguy

Reaction score
just put Full Force in my truck too, not many miles on them but I am loving them so far!!

cbf9703

Reaction score
Can't speak about the others but you should check out full force as well. I'm running there injectors and love them. From working for Ryan and seeing what goes into his injectors I'll run his injectors in every 7.3 I own. Mine idle perfect, and they fuel harder than others I've ran. Using all new parts is a plus as well. Again not bashing the others, just speaking from my ffd experience. Could check out unlimited also.
Casserly learned quite a bit from one of those injector builders listed in the original post...

I would call your tuner of choice and inquire which injector company they had best experience with.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Agreed.

We ran baby swamps in the OBS we had and have run 5 of their other injector combos in the other 7.3s. I've always run swamps tuning with their injectors, so I can't speak for how they behave with anyone else's tuning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jjsalz

Reaction score
I really enjoy my Full Force 205/100 hybrids. Can't go wrong with them. Shipping was super fast too. They totally changed the way my truck drives in a positive way, and it's not an old dog anymore. Not too shabby for a 20 year old OBS.

Latest posts

Members online