Another Stroker

Arkansas89

Reaction score
Just introducing myself, my name is Michael. I am currently in the Navy stationed in VA, have been for about 9 yrs now. I grew up in Lead Hill, AR. Actually if anyone is familiar with Cale Thompson from Tyrant or his dad at Brian's Truck Shop, I was a Junior in High School at Lead Hill when Cale was a Senior...I've gotten to see a fair amount of his work. Haven't tried his tunes yet but I intend to soon. I recently bought a house so truck mods are on hold for now. Check my signature for current status. I intend to bulletproof within the next yr, and have an extensive list that I will be running through you all within the next few days. FYI, my bulletproof list will seem a little overkill...that's just how I do business. Anyhow, I apologize in advance for any stupid questions I might ask. This is my first diesel, bought it April of 2015 with 84k miles. It now has just over 95k, been giving it hell since day one and haven't had any issues with the exception of a brand new rear wheel seal leaking within the first month (Summit Racing gave me the wrong Timken seal, but as always they made it right).

Less about the truck: I'm an avid shooter, typically out to and just over 1k yds. I'm about 6 months shy of a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, not sure yet what I'll study for my Master's program. Married with kids. :toast:

1ATony

Reaction score
Thanks for joining Michael it's great to have you here
Tony :rockon:

Arkansas89

Reaction score
Post up some pics when you have a chance. Thank you for your service BTW.

Thank you for the appreciation, not as common as it should be these days...

I'm a little late to replying on this, sorry about that. I will get some pictures up when I get it back from the shop later this coming week. Cab is off as we speak :lookaround:

Latest posts

Members online