m j

Reaction score
my readylift bracket arrived today
my donor is 2008 and the frames differ, so I needed the 05 bracket

got it off ebay for around $160usd

its made in Tiawan

m j

Reaction score
Anyone have a list of factory bolt sizes and locations. I got a box of factory bolts and trying to figure out what goes where.

what bolts? I can shoot some images.
I removed every bracket on the 2008 and kept the fasteners with the removed parts

sdh1994

Reaction score
Radius arms and axle side track bar. I keep finding M18 for radius arms but damn near every bolt is M18.

m j

Reaction score
axle side trac bar is a balljoint.
I can get some lengths maybe latter today.

Last edited:

markfuga

Reaction score
I made two track bar mounts (post 39) and sold one to the original requester. The second was also for a requester but that person has gone MIA on me. If anyone is interested in this second mount let me know.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
How so?

The front rotors, pad, calipers, etc were 100% interchangeable between my 06 axles and my dad's 2010.

On the rear axles, the rotors are the exact same. Only difference is the pads and calipers have a different size "prong" on the ends. The surface area of pad is the same.

Now if you're talking about the 2013+ rear axles, yes they have bigger brakes. But they don't have the VSS in them...
So the 11-12 axles have the VSS?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
No I believe they went away from them in 11. At these I think I read that. The brakes got bigger in 13.

They went away with it in 2011, biggest reason it's not worth swapping in a 2011+ axle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morefuel

Reaction score
I agree that you don't really need hydroboost to do the conversion. Do need the f-superduty proportion valve ****** or gut your old one though. My opinion on it is that even on the newer pickup not all of them have hydroboost.

sam73

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You are correct sir, clean and moved the derail to AWOL.

Atleast you banned thatdude. Guy was clearly a jerk trying to start a fight, glad to see I joined a forum where things are taken care of before they get out of hand!

Latest posts

Members online