6.7 Intercooler Piping Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the intake piping. Full 5" right to the turbo. Did a No Limit CCV mod while in there. Thank you to everyone who helped with this, information or hard parts. You know who you are.

What do you guys do with that ugly ass coolant hose? Can I cut that heat shield **** off? I was thinking of covering it with some loom, the mesh stuff commonly used to rig boats.

looks great buddy ! next time you order something lets get a molded coolant hose going. those rubber caps are prone to cracking over time .

bpan

Reaction score
looks great buddy ! next time you order something lets get a molded coolant hose going. those rubber caps are prone to cracking over time .

Yes let's do that, I did not know anyone made a replacement.

Kxc

Reaction score
It the best vid but an idea of how the streetmax behaves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpan

Reaction score
Is that with dual fuelers? And what gear ratio are you running? Looks like it pulls pretty hard.

Kxc

Reaction score
Stock fuel system , 3.55s . Still maintains 27.5k psi rail pressure with midwests lastest tune which is awesome. Shifts are much improved and no more CEL for CCV . After I installed the trac bars yesterday I did some pulls today. CTS2 says 3.7s 0-60 mph , think that's a little off though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.